Intercom Products Not Availlable Through PSA
Orders Over $2795 Free Freight
Vendor: TOA Electronics, Inc
TOA 700 Series Mixer/Amplifiers offer versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as boardrooms, educational facilities, houses of worship and many others. The 700 Series model lineup includes the A-706 (60 W), A-712 (120 W), and A-724 (240 W); all manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include six mic/line inputs, two auxiliary line inputs and a 900 Series module port. Each mic/line input includes a mic trim control and 23 VDC phantom power. Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external booster amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override. You can assign inputs to activate or respond to the muting function with rear panel DIP switches. Muting can also be activated with an external switch-closure. Other features include channel and master volume controls, bass/treble, processor insert jacks and output level meter. Master volume and power on/off can also be controlled remotely. Short-circuit and thermal protection circuitry ensures extended operation.
Optional accessories include the MB-25B rack-mount kit and YA-920 volume control security knob. The 700 Series is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a five-year warranty.
- Nine Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers for paging and background/foreground music distribution
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation
- Three Models: A-706 (60 W) A-712 (120 W) A-724 (240 W)
- Six Mic/Line Inputs, balanced, with mic trim, 23 VDC phantom power and removable terminal block connector
- Two Auxiliary Inputs, unbalanced, with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources
- Module Slot accepts 900 Series plug-in modules with additional features Optional TOA 900 series modules
- Transformer-Isolation for Telephone Paging Applications (Input #1)
- 25 V, 70.7 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with removable terminal block connector
- Auto-Mute Priority Function assignable via external switches
- Channels 1-3 and Module configurable as Mute Send
- Channels 1-8 and Module configurable as Mute Receive
- Auto-Mute SENSE Control for adjusting mute activation threshold
- External Mute Terminals for activating mute function with external switch-closure
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls
- Output Level Meter and Power Indicator
- Remote Master Volume controlled with an external 10k ohm linear-taper potentiometerOptional TOA control AT-10K
- Auxiliary Output for connecting an external amplifier or recording device
- Pre-amp. Out / Power Amp. In Insert Jacks for connecting external signal processors
- Remote AC Turn-On for activating power with an external switch-closure>
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating
- Detachable IEC-type AC Power Cord
- Volume Control Security Knobs Included (4)
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit, model MB-25B (2 RU)
- Optional Input Transformer: Model IT-455 can be added to Input 2 and/or Input 3 if necessary. (1) IT-455 is required for each channel.
- An Insulator Sheet TOA part number 131-27-700-90 is required for each IT-455 to be installed.
- A qualified technician and soldering are required for installation of the IT-455 with insulator. Contact TOA Technical Services - Product Support Group at (800) 733-4748 Option 2 for installation instructions and/or to arrange installation (for a fee) at the TOA Repair Center.
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Warranty
Install Hours: 0 *
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.