Ground Orders Ship In 3-5 Business Days\n
Lifetime Warranty on All Products
Vendor: Altronix Corporation
AL1024ULMR multi-output access control power supply/charger is specifically designed for use with access control systems and accessories.This unit converts a 115VAC, 60Hz input into five (5) individually protected Class 2 Rated power limited 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form ''C'' dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or it may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 4.4 amp input.
- 24VDC output.
- 8 amp with 10 amp during alarm supply current.
- AC fail supervision (form ''C'' contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form ''C'' contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
- Maximum charge current .7 amp.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
Install Hours: 1 *
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.