Lead Time Trove Products 25-30 Business Days, All Other Products 7-15 Business Days, Lifetime Warranty on All Products
Vendor: Altronix Corporation
AL400ULM multi-output access control power supply/charger is specifically designed for use with access control systems and accessories. This unit converts a 115VAC / 60Hz input into five (5) individually protected Class 2 Rated power limited 12VDC or 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.)supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form ''C'' dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or it may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
Notes: *Suggested Replacement Model for AL300ULM* **Lead Time 7-15 Business Days**
- 115VAC 60Hz, 1.9 amp input.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
- 4 amp at 12VDC or 3 amp @ 24VDC of continuous supply current output.
- AC fail supervision (form ''C'' contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision
- Maximum charge current .7 amp.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup.
Install Hours: 1 *
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.