$10 Handling Fee For Orders Under $114 Minimum 15% Restock Fee
The HX-40 is a high mount outdoor detector for mid level to high end applications where reliability and performance is a must. The unique pyro-element developed by Optex provides a multiple pattern detection with 94 high density detection zones and accurate discrimination function for spot temperature changes of moving objects. These features drastically reduce fales and missed alarms caused by severe outdoor environmental changes and provide a wide range of applications. Accurate detection performance is necessary is such environments, and the HX-40 meets these requirements.
- Active IR digital anti-masking function
- Mounting height 8ft -10ft
- Intelligent and detection logic
- Double conductive shielding
- Dual signal processing circuit
- Vegetation sway analysis logic
- Ideal detection area setting
Install Hours: .25 *
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.