Minimum Order of $57
Orders Over $2841 Free Freight
$10 Drop Shipment Fee
Specify The Color
962 Textured Black Is The Standard
The RX14-25SFD mobile cabinet is ruggedly constructed of 16-gauge CRS and includes heavy-duty casters. Equipped with a front pair of 11-gauge, CRS adjustable mounting rails tapped 1032 on standard E.I.A. 5/8''- 5/8''-1/2'' spacing.
Optional RR14 rear mounting rails are available for additional support. Front-to-rear mounting rail supports have slotted cutouts to easily adjust rail depth and to provide open raceways for containing vertically run wire and cable.
Cabinet is 25 1/2'' deep and has a vertical panel space height of 24 5/8''. It features one pair of recessed, hinged, and rubber-padded steel grips on each side (four total) for transport convenience.
Easy wiring access is provided through three wire isolation holes (two, 1 1/2'' dia., and one oblong 1 1/2'' x 3'') in the rear base flange. The units four, oversized, heavy-duty casters, two of which are locking, ensure smooth mobility, and have a load capacity of 175 lb. each 700 lb. total weight capacity.
Also include vented and removable locking doors, as well as vented top-front and top-rear flanges. Surface mounting front door is 1'' deep to provide clearance for equipment knobs and handles which protrude up to
1 1/2'' from the front of the rail. Cabinet is finished in #962 black epoxy.
Notes: *Doors Sold Separately*
- 16-Gauge CRS Frame Manufactured to E.I.A. Standards
- Four, 4'' Heavy-Duty Casters (175 lb. cap./ea.)
- Includes 1 Pair Adjustable, 11-Gauge, Front-to-Rear Mounting Rails
- Mounting Rail Supports with Slotted Cut-Outs for Vertical Wire Management
- Perforated Front and Rear Top Flanges, Sides and Rear Door Provide Ventilation and Dissipation of Equipment-Generated Heat
- Removable Front and Rear Doors (Right or Left-Hand Hinging) are Identically Keyed for Security and Convenience
- RR14 Optional Rear Mounting Rails Available
- Rubber-Padded Steel Grip ''Road Handles'' (2 Per Side)
- Standard Rack Includes Base, Top Panel, Side Panels, Casters, Front and Rear Doors
- Three, Wire Isolation Holes Located on Bottom of Rear Panel for External Wire Access
- Welded Frame for Long-Lasting Durability
Install Hours: 4 *
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.