$7.95 Service Fee For Orders Under $114
$100 Expedited Fee
4-Day Lead Time
Vendor: Silent Knight
Isolate a short circuit wiring fault on a SLC loop using a SD500-LIM. Normally if the control panel detects a short on the SLC loop the entire loop is disabled. When isolator modules are used and a short occurs on the SLC loop, it will be detected as a trouble but all the SLC devices that are protected by a line isolator module will continue to operate.
- Isolates short circuits on an SLC loop
- Protects other modules on the loop so other devices continue to operate
- Can be used on Style 7 (Class A), and Style 4 (Class B) wiring configurations
- Mounts in a standard dual gang or 4'' square electrical box
Install Hours: 0 *
Industry: Fire and Life Safety
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.