Prices Subject To Change Without Notice
Vendor: Cooper Notification (Wheelock)
The SP4-RMX is an outboard expansion module for use with the SafePath4 system. It is used to expand the number of optional Remote Microphones (SPRM or SPRM-GP) to three.
Notes: *10-Day Lead Time*
- Approvals: UL Standard 864, 9th edition and California State Fire Marshal (CSFM)
- UFC 04-021-01 2002 Compliant
- Supervised hand held push to talk microphone
- Key required to enable remote microphone use
- Individual front panel LED indication for; System Normal, System Trouble and Alarm
- When used with the SP40S, the priority level is 2, the SP40S on board microphone is always priority 1
Install Hours: 0 *
Rack Mount: No
Rack Units: 0
Bulk Wire: No
* Product install times are provided for reference purposes only. Actual install time may vary. Product install times indicate estimated time to install the product under normal conditions based on industry research and does not take into account other considerations such as travel, un-boxing, programming, commissioning, or other factors.