- 40 Watt Model Provides Better Output Over Competitive 15 and 30-Watt Standards
- Built-in Screen Protects Against Bug Nesting
- Coverage of 60 Degree x 40 Degree Across a Wide Frequency Range for Predictable Beamwidth Control
- Loudspeaker is Molded of High-Impact, Neutral-Grey Polycarbonate Resin with UV Light Inhibitor
- Rotating Bell Pivots in 15 Increments for Exact On-Site Positioning of Projection Angles Detailed in Acoustic Simulation Programs
- Universal 25/70/100V Transformer Includes a Rotary-Dial Selector for Easy Tap Identification
- Zinc die cast mounting bracket may be mounted to standard E.O. boxes banded to poles or removed for easy retrofit of existing AP Series loudspeakers.