- Buck and boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) function
- All outlets are battery and surge-protected
- RJ11 / RJ45 spike/surge protection for phone/fax/ modem/network connections (1Gb)
- Coax protection for satellite/cable
- 2U rack height or wall mounting with optional kit
- Automatically saves and shuts down unfinished or open applications programs
- Powers down your devices during blackouts
- Provides comprehensive power monitoring
- No special USB drivers are required. The USB is automatically recognized by Microsoft Windows as HID-compliant devices similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card. (NC models includes a pre-installed network card)
- The PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- Independent Battery Bypass
- Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- When power returns after an extended outage and the batteries have been fully drained, the UPS automatically restarts and provides power to attached devices if acceptable AC is present.
- Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan (U.S.A. and Canada only). Five-year warranty options are available.