- STH-15SR Speakers are UL Standard 1480 Listed.
- RSS-24MCCH Strobes are UL Standard 1971 Listed
- Compliant with ADA, OSHA 1910.165, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and IFC
- Cluster and Strobe wiring can be monitored for integrity by the Control Panel
- Cluster Speaker Strobes come fully assembled
- High efficiency unit for fire life safety and/or general communication announcing/notification
- Provides high-intelligibility voice reproduction and high intensity visual alerting for emergency life safety applications, alarm and protective signaling
- Speakers and Strobes are prefabricated to a 10 x 10 x 6 NEMA 1 steel enclosure for indoor use.
- Mounts to ceiling
- Only 1 pair of wires needed for audio connections
- Strobes are connected to the NAC Strobe Circuit and are selectable 115 or 177 cd
- Each individual STH-15SR horn is capable of delivering up to 102 dB at 15 watts at 10 feet
- Conduit knockouts for 1/2 or 3/4 coupling
- Labor Saving